Tuesday 5 February 2013

China fascinated by the Dollar Tree

Posted In Silly, Websites - By Jesse on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 With No Comments »
 
 

Today on one of China’s biggest message boards, as one of the biggest topics, is pictures of the American establishment, the Dollar Tree.   For reference, this one forum post has more page views than all of my websites combined at 200,000.  From the original poster:
Today we show the daily lives of low-income people in the United States
It is probably due to the fact that the American poor have it so much better than the Chinese poor.  According to some guy on Twitter, the French also love the store.   Check out the forum here.
Next time I walk by the Dollar Tree in my neighborhood, I’ll stop in, and marvel at the fact that I can buy raw chicken for only $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment